Complete set Apeks ATX40, DS4, ATX 40 oct. m/bag
– Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
– The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used – press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
– The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
– Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
– The second stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
– A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
– The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
– A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
Kanskje det mest brukte 1:trinn i et oppsett hos en teknisk dykker
– 100% frostsikker
– Det kan ikke ettermonteres 5te port på DS4
– 4 x LP porter
– 1 x HP porter
This octopus is based upon the XTX40 second stage and includes left / right hand reversibility, cold water capability and the performance you would expect from an Apeks pneumatically balanced valve. It features a diver-adjustable venturi control, a high visibility yellow front cover, yellow accent pieces and a 36” yellow hose.