The Flex 2.0 heating undersuit is designed as part of complex Santi heating system which consists of such items as heated undersuit or heated vest, valve thermoconnector or thermovalve and external battery.
This configuration allows a diver to use the heating system without necessity of using any additional valves and without any dangers associated with internal battery canisters
While using the same inner heating technology as in BZ400 heated model, this undersuit is light and flexible, which improves divers flexibility and bulk comfort under a drysuit.
Made of high quality Climashield Contour fabric with weight of 180g/m2, allows for full flexibility of fabric in every direction, which leads to unique mobility and less bulk when compared with BZ400 Thinsulate insulation.
The undersuit contains very efficient heating wires that provide optimal thermal comfort during long and cold dives. In this configuration, most of the generated heat is passed on directly on the diver’s body. We highly recommend this undersuit to those, who look for thinner alternative for a heating undersuit, plan shorter dives in cold waters or long demanding dives in warmer waters.
The newest version of Santi heating undersuit, thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality provides more warmth towards the body. This generates better thermal feeling and keeps the heat trapped closer to the body for longer.
It is advised to wear the undersuit on top of thin thermal or wool base underwear. In this configuration the temperature is directed straight to a diver’s body. The Undersuit should not be worn directly on naked skin due to safety and hygienic reasons.
- handy pocket on waist for power cord,
- p-valve hose opening,
- non – soaking net cuffs with rubber loops for thumbs,
- elastic gussets under the armpits,
- two side pockets,
- elastic waist belt,
- two – way entry zipper,
- foot strapsthat hold the feet while dressing,
- maximum heating temperature: 45ºC,
- maximum heating power: 110W,
- operating time on 24Ah battery: approx. 2h30min – 3h,
- Climashield Contour 180g/m2 thermal insulation,
- safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current,
- heating wire covered with ultra-soft, silicone isolation resistant to breaking,
- innovative, synthetic power cable resistant to high temperatures and cuts hidden in a handy pocket,
- ergonomic nesting and wires layout inside,
- built in heating glove wires,
- special undersuit bag,
- available for ladies in “Made to Measure” option.
Works only with SANTI thermovalve and SANTI thermoconnector.